We're Hiring! Financial-Content and Community Manager
MarketEarlyBird.com is the Twitter App for global financial services. We’re a growing FinTech, but already we’re the leading provider of financial Twitter feeds to many of the top global investment banks. We use AI and financial expertise to drive targeted Twitter feeds in real time to Sales, Trading and Research teams in banks and buy-side firms.
We’re hiring a FINANCIAL CONTENT AND COMMUNITY MANAGER.
The role has 2 core objectives:
- Use your financial expertise to continually improve the financial value of our content
- Help build a community platform of financial contributors across Twitter
What You’ll Be Doing
- Review and improve our financial Tweet feeds based on your growing market knowledge of how our customers use breaking news across multiple asset classes
- Build and implement content roadmap to improve the breadth and quality of tweet content
- Work with developers to influence and prioritise software updates to automatically curate content
- Build user content requirement profiles based on asset classes
- Build a network of financial contributors on Twitter based on a new community platform
What We’re Looking For
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Finance, Politics, Business or Economics
- 2-5 years experience working in Financial Services, primarily Investment Banks
- Confidence and credibility with busy financial professionals - you talk their language
- Experience building external relationships with financial professionals
- Experience or aptitude with marketing & social media
- Exceptional language and written communication skills
- Commercially driven and customer focused
What We Can Offer
- 6 months fixed term contract at market rate with the possibility of a permanent role.
- Opportunity to take complete ownership for content and drive to success
- Joining a small and talented team at an exciting time of growth
- Building relationships with our customers in many of the world’s largest global banks
- Partly or fully remote (preference for London based)
How to Apply
Send your C.V. to email@example.com together with a short message summarizing your suitability for the role. Try to make it no longer than a Tweet!
Posted on 7/22/2020 2:52:09 PMEarlyBird News
- We're Hiring! Financial-Content and Community Manager