We're Hiring! Great Fintech opportunity for a paid internship!
MarketEarlyBird.com is the Twitter App for global financial services. We’re a growing FinTech, but already we’re the leading provider of financial Twitter feeds to many of the top global investment banks. We use AI and financial expertise to drive targeted Twitter feeds in real time to Sales, Trading and Research teams in banks and buy-side firms.
We’re looking for a smart, friendly and flexible INTERN to help with many parts of our business operations. The role focuses on building and promoting financial content in our service, but you’ll be working alongside many roles in the business – Financial Content, Sales, Marketing and more. Reaching out to product users and Twitter contributors you’ll build a knowledge of the value of fast-moving market news within the financial services industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and monitor financial Twitter feeds across multiple asset classes, using your growing market knowledge to improve their performance.
- Build relationships with customers and key contributors on Twitter
- Work with sales to build a strong “Proof of Concept” for customer pilots
- Input to product roadmap, following customer feedback
- Communicating new updates to the community
- Support the whole team with administration and marketing initiatives
What We’re Looking For
- You have a completed a degree in Finance, Politics, Business or Economics
- You have a strong interest in finance, fintech & social media
- Exceptional language and written communication skills
- Confidence to meet and converse with busy financial professionals
- Desire to develop expertise in the global financial markets
- Technical skills to manage social media and internal applications
What We Can Offer
- Paid 6 months internship experience with the possibility of joining the team full-time.
- £1600 per month
- Solid experience in professional financial services with an outward facing role in Fintech
- Joining a small and talented team at an exciting time of growth
- Making your own mark on the business
- Partly or fully remote (preference for London based)
How To Apply
Send your C.V. to email@example.com together with a short message summarizing your suitability for the role. Try to make it no longer than a Tweet!
Posted on 7/22/2020 3:22:33 PMEarlyBird News
- We're Hiring! Great Fintech opportunity for a paid internship!